Jun 10, 2015

My Experience With 1000-likes.com

1000-likes.com Review

Hello readers, It’s been a long time since I posted so I thought I need to share some helpful information today.

Now a day’s everybody is struggling for getting a lot of followers and likes for his Facebook page or profile but it is not easy to attract a lot of people. I was searching for some inexpensive ways to get likes. I tried Facebook paid ads but that was a lot of money. My search stopped when I reach 1000-likes.com

It was simple to place order just provided email and page URL. For payment they are accepting all type of debit/credit cards and paypal

I further investigated to know how they are generating likes and I came to know that they are not using bots but they are generating likes by advertising. So, I tried to give them a try.

Below are their prices for page likes:


  • 500 likes: $19
  • 1000 likes: $29
  • 5000 likes: $99
  • 10,000 likes: $179

Prices are normal as compared to others. I tried their 5000 likes package for $99. Before placing order I also talked to their live support and he ensured me that you are paying for the quality service. I started receiving likes on my page after 3 hours and it keep on increasing. it took almost 48 house to deliver 5000 likes on my page.

Trusted and Recommended Service:

I would recommend their service to anyone who is looking to boost his page likes in few days. Even if want slow delivery they can also do that. Their customer suppot is also good and for emails they reply in minutes.

Now I have subscribed to their monthly plan and getting 1000 likes each day.

Thanks

Note: This is a non-paid, unbiased review of a website. I declare that I have no affiliation with them. I am just sharing my experience with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment